Join Us at Our Open House
- Last Updated on Monday, 17 March 2014 15:59
- Written by Tim Elbertson
- Hits: 165
Take the first step in your new career by attending our Open House on Saturday, March 22, 2014. Between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., representatives from the Montgomery County Department of Public Safety's Emergency Communications Division will be on hand to help interested candidates complete the basic application process. Plus, you'll get a tour of the 9-1-1 facility where you'll be working!
Our Emergency Operations Center is located at 50 Eagleville Road, Eagleville, PA, 19403. There are no appointment times (you can arrive at any time) but you may want to allow anywhere between 30 minutes to 2 hours to complete the application process and tour.
As a reminder about employment, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have no criminal convictions
- Have at least a high school education
- Have a Pennsylvania driver's license or photo ID
- Have basic computer skills
- Have great communication skills
We hope to see you at our place on Saturday, March 22!